We need more top talent like you!
As much as
REFER A FRIEND & EARN!
We're looking for:
Design and review solutions for the company
Gather business requirements from project sponsors
Interface with business unit heads to provide solution options and address technical concerns of existing projects
Responsible for coordinating the construction, maintenance, and expansion of an organization's computer systems.
Oversee development and maintenance of computer systems/platforms.
Produces Technical Assessment Report (TAR) for projects that involve ISG applications through the following:
Validates completeness of Service Request (SR) and Technical Request Form (TRF) assigned by ASD Head
Conducts pre-work for the Technical Assessment Session (TAS)
Analyzes (and clarifies as necessary) the requirements in the TRF
Identifies solution options
Know someone who fits any of the role above?
Send your referrals now!
· Manage the project end-to-end with personal accountability and ownership
· Identify and effectively manage stakeholders of the project. Obtain a clear understanding of the customer needs and business objectives of the project and drive the delivery to be aligned with these
· Delivery of projects – hitting the estimated target date according to calendar, on-budget and preferably incurring savings in budget
· Manage the project with regular project communication to project team and stakeholders according to communications plan
· Organize project team organization, which may include re-sourcing and assessing if we have the right people in the team, and leading the team members to deliver the required deliverables (including motivation)
· Drive project team satisfaction
Converts raw data or information to more relevant summaries or reports to be used as input to the manager’s business planning activities
Identifies the core issue of the problem and can determine if the problem is related to a process or if there are personal issues involved
Complies with established processes and procedures to ensure quality of work and service delivered
Reviews and clarifies technical solution to be able to properly create work plan for implementation
Preparation of method of procedure to implement configuration of parameters
Provide support during actual cut-over
Support post production issues as part of project stabilization
Provide technical inputs during project ideation/discovery.
Release SRS or solutions requirements specifications as part of the overall project solution plan.
Give the gift of a new career opportunity!
AI, Data Scientist, Mainframe System Programmer, DB2
Java Full Stack Developer; Mainframe with CICS Developer; Sharepoint Developer, Dev Ops, Solutions Architect
Java Developer, Cobol Developer, Automation Tester, Project Manager, Solutions Designer
Manual Tester, Windows System Administrators, Systems Analyst
Customer Service Representative, Helpdesk, Support and Corporate Roles
*Terms and conditions apply
Eligibility for Incentives
Incentives will only apply once the referred candidate is successfully hired and completed the required engagement period.
Referrals who are already in Global Talent Acquisition’s database but have not been processed for the last 6 months can be considered as valid referral
2. Validity of referrals is for 6 months from the
date of submission
3. Fresh Graduate referrals are not eligible to
4. Internal referrers are eligible to receive
referral incentives except for the following:
a. Manager level and above
b. Members of Global Talent Acquisition
and Sales & Marketing
c. First degree relatives of 77GSI
Incentives Payout Structure
The amount would be given out in two installments:
50% to be given 3 ½ months after start date of referred resource
50% to be given after the referral successfully completed 6 ½ months of active employment with 77GSI
All incentives are subject to applicable taxes
I AM REFERRING THE FOLLOWING PERSONS BELOW. I HEREBY CERTIFY THAT I KNOW EACH OF THE NAMES INDICATED AND THAT THEY ARE FULLY INFORMED THEY ARE BEING REFERRED BY ME.